- Preparation time 15 minutes
- Cooking time 6 mins per paratha
- Makes 6-8 paranthas depending on size of dough balls
- Sher atta 2 cups
- Desi ghee 2 tbspn
- Water as required for kneading
- Jaggery (Gurr) as required
- Almond & Pistachio (chopped) for garnishing
Take Sher Atta in a bowl, add desi ghee and knead the dough soft with water. Cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
Crush the jaggery into smaller fine pieces.
Make small balls from the dough of equal size. Roll the two balls flat of same size and place the crushed jaggery between these, seal the edges and slightly roll again.
Heat the tawa on medium heat and place the rolled parantha on it. Let it cook lightly from one side then add desi ghee and turn over for frying. Fry until crispy golden brown from both sides.
Garnish with chopped almond and pistachio.