- Preparation time 45 minutes
- Cooking time 6 minutes per paratha.
- Makes 6-8 paranthas depending on size of dough balls
- Sher Atta Desi Style 2 cup
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp or as required
- Water as required for kneading
- Onion (chopped) 1 medium
- Bell pepper (chopped) 1 medium
- Sweet corn (chopped) ½ cup
- Mushrooms (chopped) ½ cup
- Oregano (powder) 1tsp
- Red chili (crushed) 1 tsp
- Pizza sauce ½ cup
- Salt ½ tbsp
- Cheddar cheese (grated) ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese (grated) ½ cup
Take Sher Atta Desi Style in a bowl, add salt, oil, and knead the dough soft with water. Brush a layer of oil on the dough, cover and let it rest for 30 minutes.
In a separate bowl, add chopped onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, sweet corn, and mix. Add oregano, crushed red chili, pizza sauce and mix well.
Make equal-sized dough balls and roll two balls flat.
Place a layer of seasoned vegetable mix on one flatbread. Top it with grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese and cover with second flatbread. Seal the edges and roll it flat.
Place the rolled pizza parantha on medium-heated tawa. Allow it to cook lightly, then add oil and turn over for frying.
Serve hot with mayogarlic dip, chili garlic sauce or seasoned yogurt (Zeera Raita).