Veggie Burger Patties
A delicious patty served as a snack or in a burger
Just Bake and Enjoy.
Paneer (milk, modified milk ingredients, calcium chloride, citric acid, potassium sorbate [preservative], potato starch, xanthan gum, guar gum), Toasted bread crumbs ([wheat flour enriched with niacin, ferrous sulphate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], sugar, yeast, salt), Red pepper, Spinach, Yellow pepper, Cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, bacterial culture, salt, microbial enzyme, annatto colour, cellulose), Mozzarella cheese (pasteurized milk, bacterial culture, salt, microbial enzyme, cellulose), Leek, Potatoes, Carrots, Jalapeno peppers, Green chili, Chickpeas, Red chili, Salt, Clarified butter, Corn starch, Carrageenan, Oregano, Vinegar, Black pepper, Annatto colour. Fried in Canola oil.
- A delicately balanced combination of vegetables, cheese, herbs and spices lends an irresistible taste and aroma to this veggie-delight.
- This burger patty/cutlet does not contain any soy ingredients and caters well to vegetarian consumers who are averse to the beany flavor of soybean.
- Vegetables, like fruits, are low in fat but contain large amounts of vitamins and minerals.
- All green-yellow-orange vegetables are rich sources of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, beta-carotene, vitamin B-complex, vitamin-C, vitamin A, and vitamin K.
- These appetizers are easy to prepare in minutes and save a lot of time.